Your Turn-Key inspection report hosted here for Realtors and prospective buyers.
A pre-listing inspection can reduce anxiety, save money, and make for a smoother and quicker home sale. Â Advantages include:
- Reduced stress over surprises and deal breakers at the 11th hour.
- The inspection is scheduled at your convenience, rather than accommodating buyers and their inspectors.
- Time to obtain bids, make repairs, and eliminate over-inflated estimates from the negotiating table.
- Buyers may waive their inspection contingency further streamlining the sale process.
- Inspected homes qualify for special pricing on home warranties.
- A Pre-listing inspection can also be updated! Â For just the cost of a return fee, repaired items will be inspected, the report updated, and a “Turnkey” report hosted for prospective buyers and their realtors to view. Â Your “Turnkey” report will let prospective buyers know that your home has been inspected and is move-in ready.